Subsea manifold is a structure containing a system of valves, pipe headers and branched pipework that are designed to commingle and distribute produced fluids from multiple wells or to distribute injection fluids into the wells.
• Provides an interface between the production pipelines, flowlines and subsea wells.
• Collects and distributes produced fluids from subsea wells (cluster or satellite).
• Distributes injection fluids, gas, chemicals and control fluids to subsea trees.
• Distributes electrical and hydraulic power.
• Custom anchor foundations depending on hydrodynamic analysis.
• Accommodates various flowline, header sizes and sensors.
• Provision of looped pipe headers to allow round trip pigging.
• Provision of field proven tie-in connection systems (Horizontal or Vertical)